Pitch a Project
Are you interested in bringing your project to the S-lab? Pitch your project by filling out the form linked below!
Some benefits of working on your project at the S-lab:
- Work space. We give you space to work on your project and store what you are currently working on, in a safe environment.
- Equipment. S-lab provides shared, basic supplies and equipment for electronics, fabrication, and wet-lab type projects.
- Training. We get you started with basic training in lab safety and in specific interest areas. We provide our Student Modules to get some hands on experience in areas if you don't yet have it.
Be prepared to provide:
- Your project title (can be a working title)
- Your project group (if applicable)
- The area of sustainability your project focuses in
- A concise statement describing your project and goals
- How your project is unique or innovative
- Requests you are making of the S-lab regarding space, equipment, etc.